Daniel Radcliffe doing well in "Kill Your Darlings", says co-star Ben Foster

News
Posted by: Catherine
May 12, 2012, 04:21 PM

Daniel Radcliffe is at it again--breaking out of his role as Harry Potter in a thriller and nailing the role. Even though his role in Kill Your Darlings involves a pair of black-rimmed glasses, Radcliffe is doing well in personifying Allen Grinsberg. Co-star Ben Foster told The Sun that Daniel will "shock" movie audiences with his talent upon the release of the film.

He said: “In terms of Daniel Radcliffe, I admire him so much. He is a tremendously courageous human, great mind.

“He's done some work in this film which I think is going to shock and impress and put to bed so many doubting minds.
“Everyone seems to be ready to cut the man down, and he's going to prove them wrong. He's a hell of a talent.”

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent News News

Hermione_poster_thumb

It is a shocker to see Dan wearing lipstick, but his acting talent is so great, I fully believe he can pull it off.

Posted by silverkacy on May 12, 2012, 05:15 PM report to moderator

I am so proud of Dan Radcliffe- He was and ALWAYS will be the perfect Harry, he ROCKED The Woman in Black, he owned Broadway, and I expect him to dominate this movie and every other movie or production he is a part of. I look up to him so much, would love to meet him and have a good conversation, and, once again, I know he’ll do great. ALWAYS

Posted by katelyner123 on May 12, 2012, 05:30 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_n28b4fpncl1qan42po2_r1_250_thumb
20962 Points

I’m very much looking forward to seeing Dan in this, and all his other movies. Havent seen Woman in Black yet, was too much of a wuss to see it in theaters, so I’ll rent in once its out on dvd. :)

Posted by LunaLuver on May 12, 2012, 06:00 PM report to moderator
Vdpqtmg_thumb

Daniel has become a great actor from the little boy that he used to be in Philospher’s Stone. He was the perfect Harry Potter. Can’t wait for the movie

Posted by Acciobrooms on May 12, 2012, 08:32 PM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

Daniel has become a great actor now as he is older from the little boy he was in the TV BBC movie David Copperfield.

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on May 13, 2012, 07:03 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Time marches on!

Posted by Won_Two on May 13, 2012, 10:05 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_myzun5xhwu1tp4ll0o4_r1_250_thumb

He looks so much older with curly hair…

Posted by horcruxhunter7 on May 13, 2012, 04:04 PM report to moderator
Got-hogwarts_houses_thumb

Having seen Allen Ginsberg read his poetry live back when I was in college, and being somewhat familiar with his accent and vocal rhythms, I must say that I have trouble imagining Dan Radcliffe as his younger self. But I am prepared to be persuaded. Dan is a very determined and hard-working fellow and might just pull it off. I’m sure that he did his research.

Posted by WeenyOwl {The Human Deluminator} on May 13, 2012, 07:16 PM report to moderator
Ron-and-hermione_thumb

Amazing! Well, Dan really proved himself to everyone! Congrats to him! And good luck in the movie!

Posted by lovelle on May 15, 2012, 07:27 AM report to moderator
Diagonalley_thumb

Wow, Daniel and Ben Foster: it’s going on my “have to watch” – list :)

Posted by devilskinn on May 16, 2012, 10:01 AM report to moderator

He kind of looks like Darren Criss in this picture o.0

Posted by FredFreakinWeasly on May 19, 2012, 12:40 AM report to moderator

An amazing talent!!!!

Posted by hewy on May 20, 2012, 05:04 PM report to moderator

"Look, here come more now... You two must really smell..."[br]Harry turned. No fewer than six or seven thestrals were picking their way through the trees now, their great leathery wings folded tight to their bodies, their eyes gleaming through the darknes

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014