PotterCast 239: The Calm Before

PotterCast
Posted by: Edward
June 15, 2011, 01:42 PM

PotterCast, our Harry Potter podcast, has its 239th episode online for your listening pleasure.  This week, Alex Carpenter of the Wizard Rock band The Remus Lupins fills in for Melissa, while we have a brand new chapter of "Deathly Hallows" on Bit by By, some more Canon Conclumdrums, and the latest in Harry Potter news!  To listen, update your iTunes or click here!

Special thanks this week to Alex Carpenter of The Remus Lupins (Tour Dates).  Thanks also to Andrew Garner for his help with editing this weeks show.

Enjoy!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent PotterCast News

Jenavieve_one_thumb

4th time 1st to comment ! yay :) comments

Posted by AlexWeasley12 {WitchFelicis130} on June 15, 2011, 01:55 PM report to moderator
Halloween-crimson-witch-bnac533_thumb

You didn’t exactly make any comment…

Posted by Halfblood Princess on June 15, 2011, 01:57 PM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

Clam before the storm, daaaaamn right!

Posted by KiwiMcI on June 15, 2011, 02:13 PM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

ooops calm before the storm (though fyi oysters and pre storm weather compliment each other very nicely I’ll have you know)

Posted by KiwiMcI on June 15, 2011, 02:15 PM report to moderator

calm before the storm. . . .Nice :)

Posted by aice031 on June 15, 2011, 11:01 PM report to moderator

calm before the storm. . . .Nice :)

Posted by aice031 on June 15, 2011, 11:01 PM report to moderator

calm before the storm. . . .Nice :)

Posted by aice031 on June 15, 2011, 11:02 PM report to moderator

ooops sorry for posting 3 same comments, internet connection is scratchy, . .

Posted by aice031 on June 15, 2011, 11:03 PM report to moderator
Potter_thumb

the most recent episode showing up in itunes is 234 my itunes is up to date how do i see more recent episodes

Posted by spongeboy1985 on June 16, 2011, 12:19 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Very, very confusing…

Posted by Won_Two on June 20, 2011, 10:40 AM report to moderator
December_loadoff_087_thumb

Calm before the storm?
Why not, Silence before the storm .. More catchy ..

Posted by Bella'love ^HISS^ on June 20, 2011, 01:04 PM report to moderator
Batman_thumb

I’m so behind on Pottercast..need to have a serious catchup session sometime soon.

Posted by Crazy and Proud on June 22, 2011, 12:38 PM report to moderator

I don’t listen to PC that often, but I’m a fan of Alex Carpenter, so I’m defenatly downloading!

Posted by iwannabeanauror (R/HR♥) on June 22, 2011, 02:30 PM report to moderator

Oooh, I wish I could download, but I have viruses and my parents aren’t taking any risks no matter what I tell them! D;

Posted by . on June 22, 2011, 11:32 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"I take my hat off to you -- or I would, if I were not afraid of showering you in spiders."