Videos: More "Deathly Hallows: Part 1" DVD/Blu-ray Extras, Cast Interviews

Actor Interviews
Posted by: Stephanie_J
April 09, 2011, 06:07 PM

A variety of new "Deathly Hallows: Part 1" extras and deleted scenes have found their way to the Leaky galleries, in addition to some interviews with members of the "Harry Potter" cast promoting the DVD/Blu-ray release.

Deleted scene - Harry and Ron chasing rabbits
Extras - "On the Green" preview #3
Extras - A look at the Privet Drive set
Extras - Significance of the golden snitch
Extras - Malfoy Manor
Extras - Filming at Piccadilly Circus
Extras - Making of the "7 Harrys" #2

Emma Watson (Hermione Granger), Matthew Lewis (Neville Longbottom), Evanna Lynch (Luna Lovegood), Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy) and James and Oliver Phelps (Fred and George Weasley) were recently interviewed to promote the release of "Deathly Hallows: Part 1" on DVD and Blu-ray.

AP Interviews Emma Watson
First News TV: Matthew Lewis & Evanna Lynch
First News TV: Tom Felton (Part 1) (Part 2)
First News TV: James and Oliver Phelps (Part 1) (Part 2)

Also, a big thank you and congrats to the hardworking Leaky video gallery crew who uploaded their 2,000th video today!

"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1" will be released on DVD/Blu-ray April 11th in the U.K. and April 15th in the U.S. and Canada.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Actor Interviews News

Hpdh_capture_thumb

Cool! First Comment! I’m so excited about the DVD! HTese scenes sound great.

Posted by sirius33 on April 09, 2011, 06:42 PM report to moderator
Hpdh_capture_thumb

Sorry about that error. I meant to say “These” instead of “HTese”

Posted by sirius33 on April 09, 2011, 06:43 PM report to moderator
Voly_thumb

yeah me too, I can’t wait. I am going to buy it then immediately go home and watch it. I am glad they are including deleted scenes and I love watching all the behind the scenes stuff, I am so excited.

Posted by voldemort07 on April 09, 2011, 07:05 PM report to moderator

so am I when the blu-ray comes in my mailbox, I’m gonna look inside and play it on my blu-ray player. the blu-ray has a lot more. of course, u know that. this is rudy, signing off.

Posted by rudy on April 09, 2011, 07:11 PM report to moderator
Iconator_6f49d3d21092e00bd5143836ef5b871a_thumb

nah I can wait 6 days to see them on the dvd on friday

Posted by lizzardbreath on April 09, 2011, 08:50 PM report to moderator

Not the best of hunters are they? I like the tension between them though, reflects how I felt they were in the book for that short time.

Posted by weasley4me on April 09, 2011, 09:00 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

I love extras, deleted scenes, and vast interview!!! I cant wait to get the DVD, I just hope everything isnt on the BluRay disk….

Posted by LunaLuver on April 10, 2011, 12:14 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter__hbp_promo__3_thumb

Can’t wait to grab the DVD!! :D

Posted by forgetmenot_007 on April 10, 2011, 04:13 AM report to moderator
Marguerite_thumb

The rabbit scene is quite disturbing, I’m glad it wasn’t in the movie…

Posted by Despina on April 10, 2011, 04:24 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

Can’t wait to grab the DVD!!

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on April 10, 2011, 04:55 AM report to moderator

Getting this delivered on Friday, can’t wait to see it again!!

Posted by A Sluggish Memory on April 10, 2011, 06:15 AM report to moderator
Littlel_thumb

Already got my copy yesterday, amazon despatched it early :D
Is it me or is the snake scene got shorter than it was in the cinema?

Posted by littleL on April 10, 2011, 07:52 AM report to moderator

got my blu-ray copy a few days ago now (got to love pre-order), have seen all the extras on it now, it was very interesting watching the film in maximum movie mode as it showed alot of the effort being put in behind some of the scenes.

Posted by Eamonn on April 10, 2011, 08:22 AM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

Going to get the DVD tomorrow. I dont have a blu ray player :( :(

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on April 10, 2011, 09:05 AM report to moderator

Fantastic scenes and really interesting. Love Leaky video gallery.

Posted by Spook on April 10, 2011, 09:22 AM report to moderator

Lockhart cuffed Harry merrily on the shoulder. "Just do what I did, Harry!"[br]"What, drop my wand?"[br]But Lockhart wasn't listening.

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014