International Release Dates for "Deathly Hallows: Part 2" Released

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
March 25, 2011, 01:06 PM

The official Harry Potter Facebook page has been updated to include the full list of international release dates for the "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II" film.  To find out when the final installment of the Potter film franchise will premiere in your country, click here.

"Deathly Hallows: Part 2" will be released in the US, UK, and Canada on July 15, 2011.

Thanks to MN for the heads up.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Pink_rose_thumb

I can’t wait, I’m so excited about the last film coming out

Posted by suzyking on March 28, 2011, 12:00 PM report to moderator
Andrew_s_pics-_ligniers__france_005_thumb

What will I do then? Wait for it to come out on Blue-ray, buy some popcorn and find a very comfy chair. I can watch all day… there goes my life!

Posted by cherriekin on March 28, 2011, 08:37 PM report to moderator
Avatars_movies_ootp_002_thumb

Three and a half months…. only – I keep telling myself, that’s not very long, but I don’t believe it!

Posted by Agrippa1 on March 29, 2011, 03:53 PM report to moderator
Avatars_movies_ootp_002_thumb

Posted by Agrippa1 on March 29, 2011, 03:53 PM report to moderator
Img_2115picnic_thumb

So excited!!!!!!!! I don’t want it be over though… :( But still so happy to watch the second part of the movie!!

Posted by phoenixortheflame on April 02, 2011, 03:22 PM report to moderator

It’s going to be great, although I will miss it! D;

Posted by . on May 30, 2011, 09:14 PM report to moderator

"Are they fish?" breathed Ginny.[br]"Aquavirius maggots!" said Luna excitedly. "Dad said the Ministry were breeding --"[br]"No," said Hermione. She sounded odd. She moved forward to look through the side of the tank. "They're brains."

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014