Happy Birthday Jo and Harry!

J.K. Rowling
Posted by: Edward
July 31, 2010, 04:25 PM

Today, we celebrate the birthdays of two very special individuals: J. K. Rowling and Harry Potter.  Please take a moment to join us here today in sharing your best wishes to these extraordinary people.

As per Leaky tradition, we shall mark this day in our usual way. :)  Happy Birthday, Jo and Harry.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent J.K. Rowling News

Hufflepuff_lj_100_thumb
1985 Points

Happy belated Birthday!!!

Posted by jhangelgurl (ITC!) on August 01, 2010, 08:21 PM report to moderator
Jksgdhlkjhdsfg_thumb

Happy Birthday, Jo! Thanks so much for creating Harry Potter and giving me that something missing from my life! <3 Hope to see more novels by you!

Happy Birthday, Harry! Even if you’re only a figment of my imagination, I’ll love you forever and your awesome adventures. :D

Someone slap me for being so cheesy. xD

Posted by RavenclawZombie on August 01, 2010, 10:01 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_m0hexavzz21qb3do9o6_250_normal_thumb

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JO AND HARRY!!!!!!!!
Both o you are amazing!!!!

Posted by Owana Potter on August 02, 2010, 12:27 AM report to moderator

I wish you a lovely birthday. Thanks for all the lovely hours with the books and films (just watched OotP last week).
I just realised several month ago that your zodiac signs are lion who have the courage and power like the gryffindors (lion).
“31” seems to occur very often in your books like 31st October harry’s parents are killed, Voldemort born on 31st December, (me born on 31st March :-)…)

Posted by ginnyshiel on August 02, 2010, 08:00 AM report to moderator
Leaky_ron_icon_thumb
20305 Points

Happy Birthday! :3

Posted by friendofblob on August 02, 2010, 01:28 PM report to moderator

Frak is made of awesomee

Posted by on August 02, 2010, 03:08 PM report to moderator

Yay!!!!! Cauldron Cakes and Butterbeer on me!!!!!!!

Posted by keltek {WBM!} OoM4 on August 02, 2010, 06:10 PM report to moderator
Avatars_febtagline_03_thumb

Happy Birthday Jo! Thank you for taking all the effort to writing what is today and always will be the best series in the world! :D
And Happy Birthday Harry! (take a break today from saving the world Harry :) )

Posted by fifi ~::~ ıɟıɟ {WBM!} {ITC!} on August 03, 2010, 08:13 AM report to moderator
Harry_snl_thumb

Happy Birthday, Jo and Harry! I’m celebrating your special day by visiting the Wizarding World of Harry Potter theme park! :o) This butterbeer is for YOU!

Frak – amazing, awesome pic!

Buffy-last-gleaming-195x300_thumb

I wasn’t here on the day, but I thought of you! Happy birthday, Jo and Harry!

Posted by Meggie the Goose on August 03, 2010, 03:33 PM report to moderator
Draco_malfoy_icon

Yay, Happy Birthday Jo and Harry!!:D
Hope you had a wonderful day with lots of magic!!:)
And Jo you´re the BEST author in the whole world!!! And thank you sooooooooooo much for writing Harry Potter, we all love you so much!!
And once again, Happy Birthday Jo and Harry!!:)

Posted by jessyginny on August 03, 2010, 05:24 PM report to moderator
3667972_thumb

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by har1020 on August 03, 2010, 05:29 PM report to moderator
Image_thumb

Happy Birthday, Jo and Harry! You are two of my favourite people (real and fictional)! <3

Posted by Smitch on August 04, 2010, 07:49 AM report to moderator
Images_thumb

Happy birthday :)

Posted by IloveDobby on August 04, 2010, 05:18 PM report to moderator
Cropped_thumb

Happy belated birthday to my HEROES! Both of you have everything you wish so one thing I wish is always be like you are as we do LOVE you!

Posted by ~ Asi ~ on August 04, 2010, 05:57 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"Ah! Bettie Bott's Every Flavor Beans! I was unfortunate enough in my youth to come across a vomit-flavored one, and since then I'm afraid I've rather lost my liking for them -- but I think I'll be safe with a nice toffee, don't you?" He smiled and popped