Watch We Are Wizards Online

Fans
July 17, 2009, 09:06 PM

While we have seen this film streamed online several times before, thanks to Snagfilms for letting us know fans can watch the We Are Wizards documentary again in full online at this link. Enjoy!
Update: As noted by the many complaints below, this appears to be only available to viewers in the US alas.
Thanks Andie!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Fans News

94-1_thumb

I just watched this video and there are certin parts that I am not quite fond of. The one man who constantly swears just seems to make the point that these books are corrupting. Of course they are not, however, I was getting so many mixed messages that I wasn’t sure what they were trying convey.

I LOVE however the segments on Melissa and the Wizard Rock. They are so awesome and I am such a big fan.

Posted by MyBrownEyedGirl7 on July 19, 2009, 06:12 AM report to moderator

It’s also available streaming on hulu.

Posted by BrendanRos on July 19, 2009, 10:54 AM report to moderator
Base1_thumb

Aw, I’d love to watch it.. :/

Posted by evannaa on July 19, 2009, 12:28 PM report to moderator
119152761_thumb

@vcpmatin, I saw on another article on leaky that We are Wizards is on ABC2, but I don’t have digital TV, and I can’t get this video, hulu is only avalible to US residents. But thanks for the suggestion anyway

Posted by butterbeer bottle on July 19, 2009, 05:32 PM report to moderator

Awesome! I’ve been trying to find this online for a while. Hooray, I can watch it now! :D

Posted by Sarah on July 19, 2009, 08:17 PM report to moderator
Avery-vogue_thumb

I disagree; I think the Brad Neely bits are crucial to it being a watchable film (for adults) vs. being just a love fest for Wizard Rock fans. I’m not even sure Neely considers himself a HP fan, but I for one can appreciate his wit. And I think his story is interesting as it relates to the whole WB vs the fandom war. Certainly Neely is an acquired taste and not suitable for all.

Posted by Averyfan on July 19, 2009, 09:31 PM report to moderator
Back_of_head_thumb

You should update it warning against obscene language around the 30 minute mark, just in case young children happen to be interested in watching this.

Posted by Spartacus Kilroy on July 19, 2009, 10:19 PM report to moderator

sweet!

Posted by drfyhdrfhj on July 19, 2009, 11:18 PM report to moderator
1284532793_1024x768_carey-mulligan-with-short-hair_thumb

sweet!

Posted by drfyhdrfhj on July 19, 2009, 11:19 PM report to moderator
Final_result_thumb

What a nice, well done documentary. I’m glad I got to see it!

Posted by tybaltthecannibal on July 20, 2009, 05:40 AM report to moderator

For any Australians We Are Wizards is playing on TV this Wednesday on ABC2 at 8.30. I’m really looking forward to seeing it :)

Posted by Carmy.Pie on July 20, 2009, 06:03 AM report to moderator

Just wanted to let you know that any TV version which airs is considerably shorter (53mins) and is also swear free and child safe.
Thanks!

Posted by WeAreWizards on July 20, 2009, 10:05 AM report to moderator

"The Patronus is a kind of positive force, a projection of the very things that the dementor feeds upon -- hope, happiness, the desire to survive -- but it cannot feel despair, as real humans can, so the dementors can't hurt it."