More Photos from London Location Shoot for Deathly Hallows

DH Film
June 28, 2009, 02:29 PM

The press and paparazzi have now arrived en masse at the site of today's location filming for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Photos are now online and here in our galleries of the Trio filming the arrival scene at the Ministry of Magic. Update: Thanks so much to Lauren from our Order Partner RupertGrint.net you can see some new photos they took at the filming via this link. UPDATE 2: London Taxi Tour has video of the filming online here via their YouTube channel.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Msn_thumb

I can’t wait!

Posted by HermioneRon4ever on June 28, 2009, 07:41 PM report to moderator
Minerva_mcgonagall_thumb

Nice pics… Everyone looks great!

Posted by oldenoughtoknowbetter♎ROAR♎OoM1, CW on June 28, 2009, 07:57 PM report to moderator
Xz5jc2nr_thumb
22044 Points

cool!!!

Florence_075_thumb

Was this today? I’ve had nothing to do all day AND I live in London. Grrr…would have been great to see.

Posted by NessieB on June 28, 2009, 08:04 PM report to moderator
Kit_thumb

Wow! Hermione is a knockout!

Posted by Fereverto on June 28, 2009, 08:17 PM report to moderator

I don’t think they could have made Emma’s cleavage any more obviously with that top. I wish they’d stop doing that to Hermione. I always felt she should be just a tad….frumpy?

Posted by pipkin3 on June 28, 2009, 10:30 PM report to moderator

Rupert’s getting chubby. Haha! But he probably looks the oldest out of the trio. He actually looks like he’s 30 years old in some of these pictures, which is crazy!

Posted by Jaymie Brooks on June 29, 2009, 12:42 AM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

Rupert is such a HOTTIE!!

Posted by cghambright on June 29, 2009, 01:00 AM report to moderator
100_2184_thumb

I would love to see these pictures, but once again Leaky is all messed up. I don’t understand how this site can be so slow. I have been waiting almost 20 minutes now for the gallery site to come up, and still nothing but a white page. I love Leaky but sometimes it just drives me crazy with how slow its gotten lately. And all these “Cleaning the Cauldrons” just doesn’t seem to do much of anything.

Posted by Lost_Boy on June 29, 2009, 01:41 AM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

Really cool pics… I’m so excited! :)

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on June 29, 2009, 02:20 AM report to moderator
Picture_1_thumb

love it!!!! cant wait for DH

Posted by theREALGinnyWeasley on June 29, 2009, 03:39 AM report to moderator
Picture_1_thumb

first comment!!!! YES

Posted by theREALGinnyWeasley on June 29, 2009, 03:39 AM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

those pics are just too cool for school! Thanks so much! :)

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on June 29, 2009, 03:48 AM report to moderator
Perry-the-platypus-perry-the-platypus-4267460-120-115-1_thumb

Ugh, I am in London right now, and I really want to go see the filming… Sadly, I’m not sure if they are still filming (it’s 4:49 here)… :P

12440441_thumb
19573 Points

How sweet,,, I dunno if they are filming!

Posted by R-for-H {ROAR} :D on June 29, 2009, 04:16 AM report to moderator

Coughing, Ron said, "Hagrid, what's that?"[br]"Eh?" said Hagrid, turning around with a large bottle in his hand. "Don' yeh like it?"[br]"Is that aftershave?" said Hermione in a slightly choked voice.[br]"Er -- eau de cologne," Hagrid muttered. He was blus