PotterCast Live NOW

PotterCast
Posted by: Melissa
March 26, 2009, 05:18 PM

Sorry for the last-minute notice guys, but we weren't sure ourselves: PotterCast will be live at 6:30 at this link. Remember to log in with your UStream name to be able to chat! We'll have lots of fun including a live edition of "Who's Smarter Than John Noe!"

Also don't forget to follow PC on Twitter!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent PotterCast News

Melissa_thumb

We will see you at the LIVE PotterCast tonight!

Posted by Melissa Anelli on March 26, 2009, 05:17 PM report to moderator
Dailyprophet_thumb

Awesome! I hope I can be there! I’m so glad “Are You Smarter Than John Noe?” is back. I totally want to challenge him.

Posted by Richie Gagen on March 26, 2009, 05:18 PM report to moderator
49860_1104575754_1481_n_thumb

Sweet. Just signed up.

Posted by Garden State Geek on March 26, 2009, 05:19 PM report to moderator
Th_hufflepuff2_thumb

I’ll be sure to join! I have to do homework on the computer anyway…

Posted by lunalovegood97 on March 26, 2009, 05:21 PM report to moderator

I just listened to the original “Are You Smarter Than John Noe?” a few days ago! I can’t wait to see it live. :)

Posted by AccioAmanda ☆WBM☆ on March 26, 2009, 05:21 PM report to moderator
Jacques_tati_hulot1_thumb

What is “Are You Smarter Than John Noe?” Never heard of it before. And… YAAAAAYYY! New pottercast!

Posted by Mr. Brightside on March 26, 2009, 05:24 PM report to moderator
Gallery_hermione_granger_1_thumb

I LOVE “Are you Smarter that John Noe!!!” Squee!!!! :D

Posted by Ginny Granger *Squee* on March 26, 2009, 05:25 PM report to moderator
67_richardoud_thumb

Oh of COURSE…I’ll be at work… :(
I’ll never get to listen to a live show.

Posted by Noella_Mansrot [Raven] {WBM} on March 26, 2009, 05:29 PM report to moderator
L_32b0eddba4eb43718eb38ffa016162b2_thumb

Awesome! I love the live Pottercasts!!!

Posted by phantomdave79 on March 26, 2009, 06:02 PM report to moderator
Metallica---ninja-star-poster-c10282759_thumb

This is fantastic news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love “Are You Smarter Than John Noe?”… can not wait for it.

Posted by Ascendancy on March 26, 2009, 06:28 PM report to moderator
Small_thumb

Been waiting so long for this!!! So happy :)

Posted by grednforge7 on March 26, 2009, 06:30 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I will have to join the stream immediately. Darn. I missed the memo. Stupid classes.

Posted by Kirk on March 26, 2009, 06:45 PM report to moderator
Dsc00472_thumb

there!!

Posted by a1000wtp[FTC!!] on March 26, 2009, 06:54 PM report to moderator
Ravenqueen_thumb

oh no I am late! I thought it started at 7! AHH! and I love are you smarter than John Noe!!

Posted by raven_puff on March 26, 2009, 06:55 PM report to moderator
Avatars_bookauthor_bookart_april08_002_thumb

ive been wanting to do this but idk how. can anyone help? and it says 6:30 but what time does that make it in CA?

Posted by iheartrw on March 26, 2009, 08:54 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"Mr. Filch, the caretaker, has asked me to tell you that the list of objects forbidden inside the castle has this year been extended... The full list comprises some four hundred and thirty-seven items, I believe, and can be viewed in Mr. Filch's office, i