High Definition Links to Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince First Look Feature

HBP Film
February 27, 2009, 04:30 PM

Behold, now in  glorious High Definition: the recent Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince "First Look" feature. As we first told you the other day, the video is available via the Official Harry Potter Widget, and is now available for download at home via the following links. Enjoy!

QUICKTIME HIGH DEF

Flash
Large
Medium

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Is22581022_thumb

@ Carol Carvalho
I really do like the scene of the birds!

Posted by YodatheHobbit on February 28, 2009, 01:44 AM report to moderator
Icon_thumb

I don’t think there’s enough “DO WANT!!!!!!!” in the entire world for this!

Also, I’m not sure how I’m actually going to watch the movie in theatres. I literally (no joke, literally) squee aloud every time I see Snape. It’s gotten gradually louder over the course of the movies. For HPatOOTP it was loud enough to be a bit annoying to the people on either side of me. For this one, they’re gonna kick me out! O_O

Posted by Heather [Conure] [WBM] on February 28, 2009, 02:27 AM report to moderator
Hermione_thumb

Yeah! I love HD!!! :D

Posted by *Adeline* ~ ROAR! :D on February 28, 2009, 07:00 AM report to moderator
Take_my_hand_thumb

Squeee!!! :D

Posted by PhoenixSong {{{ROAR}}} on February 28, 2009, 07:00 AM report to moderator
3176_1148335864275_1103912219_30424142_7574358_n-3_thumb

Yay! Another footage to watch over and over and over! :)

Posted by Mhæy™⌠R☺AR⌡ on February 28, 2009, 08:53 AM report to moderator
Lunaworm2_thumb

Uhm… Harry and Dumbledore apparating directly into the castle? How is it possible?

Anyway, I think this movie is gonna be much better than OotP (at least I hope so!)

Posted by LoonyLucy on February 28, 2009, 09:47 AM report to moderator
Avatar_hp_thumb

OMG can’t wait, can’t wait. Time hurry up lol!
(Oh and thanks Dark Lord Hector for getting that song in my head!)

CAN’T WAIT!!!!!!

xx

1956p_thumb

great as everything so far!

Posted by cleber*ROAR!* on February 28, 2009, 11:38 AM report to moderator
Natalieportman14_thumb

I seriously cannot wait for this movie to come out. I really think this time, Yates might have it right. (At least, that is my hope.)

Posted by Tassana Burrfoot on February 28, 2009, 11:52 AM report to moderator
Puppet_pals_yes_thumb

I loved it!!!

CANARIES!!! CANARIES!!! CANARIES!!!!! SQUEE!!

When will July come???

Oh, yeah… 138 days, 11 hours, 39 minutes and 10 seconds

Posted by phoenixes are in ravenclaw on February 28, 2009, 12:20 PM report to moderator
Is22581022_thumb

It’s possible because they’ve never set the precedent that you can’t apperate into Hogwarts. The book has time to explain Hogwarts security measures, the film does not.

Posted by YodatheHobbit on February 28, 2009, 01:32 PM report to moderator
Is22581022_thumb

In the shot of Harry laughing, you can see something exploding in front of him.

Posted by YodatheHobbit on February 28, 2009, 01:34 PM report to moderator

I am completely in love with movie-Bellatrix. She is superbly kee-razy! I love that they put her on a table and then that maniacal laugh…oh goodness.

Posted by Chemirocha on February 28, 2009, 02:10 PM report to moderator
Poa_thumb

An interesting thing I noticed is that if you look closely in Diagon Alley, Fenrir Greyback can actually fly too!!!

Posted by Rumbleroar! on February 28, 2009, 02:17 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

It is fantastic that we can now watch this footage in HD!

Posted by Kirk on February 28, 2009, 03:28 PM report to moderator

Voldemort raised his wand again and whirled it through the air. A streak of what looked like molten silver hung shining in the wand's wake. Momentarily shapeless, it writhed and then formed itself into a gleaming replica of a human hand, bright as moonlig